Decision makers for primary care practices; practice clinicians and administrative staff who want explore the overview and background of the PCMH 2017 Standards and Guidelines and How to Use the Record Review Workbook for PCMH 2017.
Obtain a free copy of the PCMH Standards and Guidelines. Order the PCMH Standards & Guidelines
NCQA’s Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patient-centered medical homes (PCMH) transform primary care practices into what patients want: health care that focuses on them and their needs. PCMHs get to know patients in long-term partnerships, rather than through hurried and sporadic visits. They make treatment decisions with their patients and are based on patient preference. They help patients become engaged in their own health care.
Everyone in the practice—from clinicians to front desk staff—works as a team to coordinate care from other providers and community resources.
There are six PCMH concepts within the program standards. Each concept is composed of specific criteria to outline the features of the practice’s transformation and how NCQA evaluates a practice’s ability to function as a patient-centered medical home.
The following presentations introduce the background, overview, and description of each of PCMH 2017 Standards and How to Use the Record Review Workbook for PCMH 2017.
1. Introduction to the PCMH 2017 Standards and Guidlines (Scoring and Documentation)
2. Team-Based Care and Practice Organization (TC).
3. Knowing and Managing Your Patients (KM).
4. Patient-Centered Access and Continuity (AC).
5. Care Management and Support (CM).
6. Care Coordination and Care Transitions (CC).
7. Performance Measurement and Quality Improvement (QI).
8. How to Use the Record Review Workbook for PCMH 2017.
National Committee for Quality
1100 13th Street, NW, 3rd Floor, Washington, DC
Telephone: 202/955-3500 | Fax: 202/955-3599 |
Customer Support: 888/275-7585